Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Sabbath

As a third year teacher, I'm trying to be very intentional with my time so that the end of the year isn't as rough has it has been the last couple of years.

Here's how I rested this weekend:
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants just feels good. Also, the men in this movie are particularly attractive AND the landscape in Greece is breathtaking.

I also did other grown up things like go to the DMV to transfer my car title and get plates, make a meal plan for the week and cook a pretty good casserole, if I do say so myself.

Finally, our church had what we call a family meeting today where they provided us with BBQ and an ice cream truck pulled up in the middle of the lunch! WHAT. I totally had two different treats. I love my church for many more reasons aside from a surprise ice cream truck, but that was pretty sweet, literally.

Get my very English teacher-y joke? I have a very refined sense of humor.